Re: [IP] sticky stuff

I tried Skin Bond (I think I paid about $20 US) for a bottle of the stuff.
essentially liquid latex from what I could tell.

It stuck like crazy.  I had problems taking it off, but didn't have sites
not staying attached.  It disolved with Unisolve wipes and they also sell a
remover specifically for this stuff too.

--- Trish Barbeau <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Does anyone have any suggestions for getting the quick set site to stay stuck
> to the body? I've tried barrier wipes... they work for a little while. I've
> also tried the deodorant around the site trick.. no luck there. I'm going to
> try tegaderm, etc, but before I spend the $58 on the 2 ounce bottle of
> adhesive, I was wondering if anyone had a more cost effective solution. Any
> suggestions would be much appreciated.

Do you Yahoo!?