[IP] sticky stuff

Does anyone have any suggestions for getting the quick set site to stay stuck
to the body? I've tried barrier wipes... they work for a little while. I've
also tried the deodorant around the site trick.. no luck there. I'm going to
try tegaderm, etc, but before I spend the $58 on the 2 ounce bottle of
adhesive, I was wondering if anyone had a more cost effective solution. Any
suggestions would be much appreciated.