[IP] Re: Kleenex

I just lick the blood off my finger, too.  (And I thought I was the only
weird one, too!)  My funny story is that when I first had surgery, my
boyfriend (now my fiance) and I had been dating for about six months. The day
before the surgery, I had him test my blood sugar to make sure he knew how to
work the BG monitor and stuff.  He pricked my finger, put the drop of blood
on the test strip, and then licked it himself.  I know that might gross some
people out, but I thought it was so cute.  When I laughed, he said, "well,
isn't that what you're supposed to do?"  He really was paying attention!