Re: [IP] D-Tron Plus users?

I received my DTron + in mid-November.  I do not yet
have my 2nd pump - called two weeks ago to find out
why & they said they are all on back order.  Should
have in the next few weeks (hopefully).

My pump ALSO has the bubble under the LCD screen.  I
thought I had done something to it to make that
happen.  Time to call Disetronic & let them know there
is a problem!!

Otherwise - my pump works beautifully & I LOVE having
my BGs at 100 +/-20 finally!!

-gail in denver
Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11, pumping since 1985-ish.

> 1) Has anyone received they're 2nd pump & software
> yet? For non-Disetronic
> pumpers, the company was rationing pumps early on to
> ensure that they had
> enough @ launch.
> 2) My D-Tron since day one has had a bubble below
> the lcd screen.  I plan on
> calling for a replacement once I get my backup, but
> curious if anyone else has
> had this.
> -

Do you Yahoo!?