Re: [IP] Re: Paradigm alarms/sirens

             Hi, Summer, With our Paradigms we get "low reservoir" alarms at
30, 20 and 10 units remaining and no more alarms till it is totally empty. I
always with till its empty because I find 20 units left when it says 0 on
the status screen. I just keep a new-filled reservoir and tubing close by or
in my insulin case if I'm not home. And I always change my Quick-sets
independently from the tubing and reservoir change. My reservoir lasts me
6.5 days and I change the site every 3 days. I hope this helps....Bill in