[IP] Re: Glucagon kits

We get new glucagon kits from Kaiser once or twice a year and they now all
come in the red plastic case.  All the ones we have in the cardboard cases
are out of date and we give them to the nurse educator.  She uses them to
teach/practice wih other patient, parents, etc., how to use the kit in an
emergency situation.  So if you have any glucagon kits, check the dates, it
sure seems they don't last very long, or thank goodness we don't have to use
them that often.