Re: [IP] kleenex

Most of my blood tests I do at home, where I use one square of toilet paper
to blot my finger. I live alone, so germs from other people are not a
factor. When I am away from home I usually (re)use a kleenex tissue.
Occasionally, away from home, lacking a tissue I will use my mouth, although
I usually try to avoid putting my fingers in my mouth.

Tom Beatson
dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000