Re: [IP] Finger holes

Well I suppose I do squeeze quite hard, and it doesn't happen all that often as I usually don't squeeze at all.  As far as I know I don't have a blood clot problem, buit don't think I've ever been tested.  My fingers have never just started bleeding on their own or by shaking hands just when I SQUEEZE them for blood.

Now you got me worried and I just squeezed all my fingers, only one had a hole start bleeding, don't remember when I used it last.  Well I'll definatly ask my nurse about this next week, I thought it was normal  :-(

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm