Re: [IP] Finger holes

Wow Summer!

Just what is  your INR (clotting factor time).?  I take Coumadin with a
therapeutic range of 2.5 - 3.5 slower clotting than "normal"  and even I
don't have this happen.

Or, you must be putting some serious pressure on your fingers to blow clots
out.  If we ever meet and shake hands, please be gentle! <G>

> Has anyone else noticed that while squeezing to get blood old holes
reopen?  I've been noticing it for a while some times I'll have 3 holes
giving me blood on one finger even though I only poked it once and I havn't
used that finger for hours and hours, even days earlier.