Re: [IP] Re-inserting a sillhouette

Summer,

With the caution that I am a newbie and may not know what I am talking
about,  I would have reinserted the same set.  YMMV!

Chris

> I just changed sets and I had gotten my sil all the way in and half the
tape down and realized I wasn't going to last 3 minutes never mind 3 days
with it in, must have hit a bunch of nerves or something any ways I pulled
it out and used a new set in a new spot no problem, my question is could I
have used the same set?  I hadn't pulled the introducer needle out yet, is
it ok to re-insert a set??