Re: [IP] kleenex

"C. Jones" <email @ redacted> wrote: She asked what the alcohol pads were
for.  I told her I wasn't sure

Even if you don't use the alcohol for sanitary purposes, you may want to use
them for a more accurate reading. Yesterday, I had my first 300+ reading,
367 to be exact. I was doing some carb to bg testing so I knew I had had 8 g
carbs 1/2 hour prior and had been 108 at that time. Obviously, the 367 was a
mistake and I had done it without cleaning the finger first.

Dx 01/29/02
Pumping SALINE 01/02/03