RE[IP] What supplies do you carry with you?

For just running around close to home I carry my meter and testing
equipment, spare batteries and glucose tabs in my purse.  For longer trips
I carry a the same plus a spare set (and a filled pump cartridge if I'm
going to be gone over a cartridge change).  I think that a person just
needs to use common sense as to what they think they will need for their
time away from home.