[IP] Re: Kleenex

I lick the blood of as well. Afterall, there normally isn't too much blood and
what a hassle to carry around kleenex for just a small amount of blood. On the
rare occasion though I do get weird looks and I know a couple of diabetics who
use a kleenex and disapprove of licking the blood of your finger but I don't
care, afterall, it's my blood and like I mentioned before, it's only a small
amount. :)

Jacqueline Hall

This is so funny cause I was just thinking about posting to do a little survey
on how many of us lick the blood off!!  I personnally havn't used a kleenex in
at least 4 years!!

How many lick it off, how many use kleenex and what else do people do??

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

I have no aversion to my own blood, but I have an aversion to all the bacteria out
there.  I wash my hands a lot!  By the way, I never get sick when all the people
around me do.  Also I've blotted sometimes and it's continued to bleed, getting
blood on other things, so I like to have something to press on it for a few seconds.
I also use cotton balls.