[IP] Re: What supplies do you carry with you?

maybe i'm just weird, but i always just lick off the blood. :)

If I were at home and had washed my hands recently, I
probably wouldn't mind doing that, but I don't like to put my
fingers in my mouth or even near my eyes or nose if I've
been out in public, especially a grocery store.  That's the
best way to catch a cold or flue.  In studies of bacteria and
viruses on public things, grocery store carts came out as
one of the worst!  But then, maybe I'm just a germ-phobe!