Re: [IP] kleenex

I lick the blood of as well. Afterall, there normally isn't too much blood and
what a hassle to carry around kleenex for just a small amount of blood. On the
rare occasion though I do get weird looks and I know a couple of diabetics who
use a kleenex and disapprove of licking the blood of your finger but I don't
care, afterall, it's my blood and like I mentioned before, it's only a small
amount. :)

Jacqueline Hall

This is so funny cause I was just thinking about posting to do a little survey
on how many of us lick the blood off!!  I personnally havn't used a kleenex in
at least 4 years!!

How many lick it off, how many use kleenex and what else do people do??

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com