[IP] Re-inserting a sillhouette

I just changed sets and I had gotten my sil all the way in and half the tape down and realized I wasn't going to last 3 minutes never mind 3 days with it in, must have hit a bunch of nerves or something any ways I pulled it out and used a new set in a new spot no problem, my question is could I have used the same set?  I hadn't pulled the introducer needle out yet, is it ok to re-insert a set??

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm