Re: [IP] Paradigm alarms/sirens

I heard my paradigm siren and had it vibrate when I missed a no-delivery
alarm. It does not siren for the low resivoir, I don't think, but it does
beep periodically until you acknowledge the alarm. I don't think it sirens
for the low battery, either (althogh I hope it would for the "change battery
now" one). According to the manual, low reservoir and low battery are
"alerts" not "alarms", and the siren is only for "alarms".

Even the siren isn't that loud. I missed it in a noisy restaurant, thinking
it was a cell phone at another table, and only noticed when it started to

Despite the problems, still love my Paradigm. =)

Type 1 8 years, Pumping 7 months with Buzz, the MM Paradigm.