[IP] Re: Paradigm alarms/sirens

This morning I think it was around 6-7 am I heard my pump beep(again!) and I checked it and it said low reservior, I cleared it and went back to bed cause I knew that was the 30 unit alarm and no worries, anyways when I woke up I checked my alarm history and saw that it alarmed "low reservoir" at 12:17 am now I am certain it was early morning when I cleared it, so did it just alarm all night?  Isn't it supposed to siren eventually?  This isn't the first time I've gone hours before hearing it, the last was a low battery for 3 1/2 hours before I woke up, and each time it's just the beep I hear nothing more.  Has anyone actually heard their paradigm siren??  I'm starting to think mine may have a small glitch.

Just thought I check with you before I make the phone call to MM
Have you heard a siren, is it loud and what did you get it for?
Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

Summer, my Paradigm sirened once in the early morning hours
with a "No Delivery" message (crimped cannula).  Apparently it
had alarmed a few times before that, and when that didn't wake
me up, it sirened AND vibrated, even though I have the vibrate
mode turned off!

As far as the "Low Reservoir" alarm goes, it won't alarm
continually, just periodically.  It will beep at you in intervals, but if
you ignore it, it won't keep going, unless I suppose you run out of
insulin entirely.  I don't know about this though, since I've run out.
I've gotten as low as 8 units, which is fine for me, since that's more
than my TDD of basal.  When you check your status screen, the
"Low Reservoir" message will still be there until you clear it out.