[IP] Paradigm alarms/sirens

This morning I think it was around 6-7 am I heard my pump beep(again!) and I checked it and it said low reservior, I cleared it and went back to bed cause I knew that was the 30 unit alarm and no worries, anyways when I woke up I checked my alarm history and saw that it alarmed "low reservoir" at 12:17 am now I am certain it was early morning when I cleared it, so did it just alarm all night?  Isn't it supposed to siren eventually?  This isn't the first time I've gone hours before hearing it, the last was a low battery for 3 1/2 hours before I woke up, and each time it's just the beep I hear nothing more.  Has anyone actually heard their paradigm siren??  I'm starting to think mine may have a small glitch.

Just thought I check with you before I make the phone call to MM
Have you heard a siren, is it loud and what did you get it for?
Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm