[IP] MM replacement reserviors

Just a quick question to any MM users, I called MM last week(monday?)
about a box of bad reservoirs, they agreed that it sounded like bad o-rings
a said they'd ship out a new box with a return box for these ones, well I still
havn"t received them and am just wondering if its normal to take this long or
if maybe the goofed my order?  I had a few from a different box which I went
back to using but I am out of those now and am again using the bad ones,
which just wind up with a fair amount os bubbles in the tubing.

Should I phone agan or wait it out?

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm