[IP] Wisdom Teeth

Since I was (am) a diabetic, the 4 wisdom teeth were removed by same day surgery by an oral surgeon in a hospital.  No trouble with anesthesia, this was pre-pump so I was off insulin by injection and there was the problem.  The IV I was given had dextrose in it and during the recovery room stay I kept feeling worse and worse.  It wasn't til my friend read the bag and questioned why I was getting 'sugar' without insulin that the hospital reacted. (My endo immediately discharged me stat and told me to go home and follow my normal ilness routine with regular insulin -felt better in about 2 hours)

Bob Neumann