Re: [IP] diabetic sport band

Medic alert has the sports bands in a few different colours I think there like $50 bucks but well worth it over time, it can have what ever you want ingraved and best of all theres the phone in for the doctors where they can get your phone number and all the other important info.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm