[IP] Re: wisdom teeth

I had my wisdom teeth (all 4) out 2 years ago. The
food thing really wasn't a problem. I was in major
pain for about a day. I just kept checking my BG and
ate lots of mushy things. Not to scare you or anything
but I did have one other problem. Mine were impacted
pretty bad and I had nerve damage getting the bottom
right one out. Now I can't feel the bottom right side
of my mouth at all. I had to sign my rights away on
this before the surgery. I just wanted to let you know
because a lot of people don't know that this is a

Do you Yahoo!?