[IP] Re: Glucogon kits

Ok, as I understand it this is the story on the Glucogon kits. When I first
got diabetes many years ago, Glucogon came in a small white box with two
valves. You had to supply your own syringe (100 cc). The instructions were
complicated (Suck liquid out of valve, inject it into powder valve, shake it

A guy (a diabetic whos name I don't know) wrote to Lilly, saying that the
kits were too hard for non diabetics to understand and use in an emergency.

Lilly agreed and the result was the White kit which included a liquid filled
syringe. The Red kit is a further evolution in the container.-James