[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #872

I have glucagon kits like that. They are manufactured by Lilly.
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02

In a message dated 1/2/03 3:39:27 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I just watched Panic Room, which I thought was pretty good, didn't find
anything wrong or misleading about diabetes, but anyways.  The girl had a
glucagon kit in a red hard case, does anyone have one of these or was that
just a movie prop??  The only kits I've had come in a cardboard box and and
have the needle and the bottle separate in it.  If I could find one in a case
like that I'd buy one for when I'm on trips etc as it would be convinient to
carry. >>