[IP] Re: flying

Robert's advice is good. Take what you need in a carry-on, have at least one
Rx label on a box for your insulin, keep your mouth shut and don't worry.
My pump never sets off the alarms. Once I got wanded and the wand picked it
up, but the security person just asked about it, I told them about it and
that was that.
Don't borrow trouble by drawing attention to things and asking a lot of
If you are one of the few who have an issue, I would bet it's short-lived and
after some explanation you would be through security and on the plane in no
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02

<< I am not afraid of flying, but terrified about getting both ways through