No Subject

From: "Lisa Mattox" <email @ redacted>

Subject: [IP] Re: Death from Lows

>>From: "Faith" <email @ redacted>

> >>While discussing the recent death of my friend with diabetes, my endo

told me that a person doesn't die from a low unless they purposely took

amounts of insulin.>>

Please check who you are crediting with saying things.  I never said this.
It was taken from a reply to a letter that said this.

It can take a little more time but it is important to credit the right
person with the quote.

Faith & SweetiePie, her mighty blue dtron
diabetic for 21+ years and glad to be here
pumping since 08-00