[IP] diabetic sport band

My son won't wear his diabetic necklace anymore.  He knows he needs to wear a diabetic ID.  He wants a plain black sport band type bracelet.  The info on it
> would have to say "Diabetes", but what else?  Would it have to say "Insulin Pump" on the ID or the paramedics know to look for an info card in his wallet or would they just recognize the pump when they see it.  What about a phone number.
He is away at college, his phone number changes, he only has a year or two left with his pediatric doctor, and we could move so the phone numbers could all be different in a year or two.  Also where is a good place to buy the ID sport band?