Re: [IP] Paradigm alarm on New Years Eve

No problem here.  But I did want to let everyone know........I was talking about having 2 healthy and beautiful babies while diabetic.  Well,.....I am happy to say.....I found out that I am a little over 4 weeks preggo with my third child.  There is 18 months inbetween my first 2 children and there will be 18.5 months in between my seconc and third child.  :)
 email @ redacted wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum
members and supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation

At midnight on New Years Eve I got a rally weird alarm message on my
Paradigm. It said to call for assistance and to hit esc. act to clear alarm.
When I cleared the alarm, it gave me a low battery alarm. I cleared that
alarm and changed the battery immediately. I then had to rewind and set it
up again along with all the other settings, the memory had cleared itself
out. Not sure why it did this, but have not had any problems prior to this
or since.

Did anyone else have this problem?

Do you Yahoo!?