Re: [IP] Panic Room

Michael replied, in part:
>>> Everyone I know is quite capable of giving themselves a shot if they are
capable of that much intelligent interaction.

Not necessarily. During one of my dialysis treatments I felt absolutely
horrible. I called the nurse and told her how I felt and I was attempting to
take a BG. She said she *knew* because my BP was low. I asked her to read my
meter as I could not focus, she said it just says L-O what does that mean? I
said *I'm under 20.* She asked if she should give me dextrose? I said yes,
how much is it? She told me a number and I said it should be equal to 15
grams of carbs. She did some more figuring and said it would be. I could not
help myself in any way but was coherent enough to give instructions.

BTW, an hour later I was 116. YMMV (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Some  people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a
triple - Barry Switzer