Re: [IP] wisdom teeth

email @ redacted writes:

 > about anesthesia? i've never been under anesthesia of any kind before. it
 doesn't worry me too
 > much, though, after having read about other types of procedures on the
 list-- what i'm more
 > worried about is what/how i can eat for those first couple of days without
 teeth. anyone got any
 > input?
i believe i had my wisdom teeth pulled when i was 16, two years after being
diagnosed.  i did have anesthesia and i had no clue what happened to me  ;-)
as for eating, well i ate a lot of soup, pudding, and jello.  im sure any
type of shake would be great.  it is just a weird feeling not being able to
eat, but give it a few days and you will be fine!
good luck
pumping since 04-01 with my JETT :-)