Re: [IP] Getting Ready for Pumping

>I need a little help making a shopping list. Along with my Cozmo, the dist
>wipes, and infusion sets as well. I would like to try other infusion sets.
>Any recommendations? Is there anything else I should ask for?

I would just recommend that you not get a large supply of any type of
infusion set to begin with.  I dislike that the pump companies just
assume our choices of sets to begin with and send such large
supplies.  If I were you, I would contact the manufacturers to ask
for a couple of samples of each of their sets.  You have the Tenders
so you don't need Sils or Comforts, but do get samples of the Rapids
and the Ultraflex from Disetronic, the Sofsets and Quick Sets from
Medtronic.  Heck, ask either one of those companies for samples of
their "bent needles"!  You never know what your choice will be until
you've sampled them all.

George   :>)