Re: [IP] Panic Room

> By the way, I haven't seen Panic Room.  Where's the diabetes in that
> movie? Just curious.
> Lea
The girl is in the "Panic Room" with the bad guys and she supposedly
has a hypo and the bad guy gives her a glucagon injection. The
unrealistic part is that she's telling him what to do but can't give
the injection herself. Everyone I know is quite capable of giving
themselves a shot if they are capable of that much intelligent
interaction. I would think that if you were far enough gone to need
glucagon that you would not be able to talk about it.