[IP] un-needed supplies

I just started on the Paradigm pump after using the 507C for 4 years.  I

now have some extra supplies I want to get rid of.  I am willing to let
them go for my 20% co-pay on each item and shipping.  I have 10 complete

sets of sils  (1 box) and 2 boxes of resevoirs,2 boxes of IV preps and a

sof-serter.  Please respond to this messege off the list. Sheila