Re: [IP] wisdom teeth

I don't think you have to worry too much, going a few days on liquids won't be too hard, especially on the pump, your basals should be ok as they are now and just bolus for what you eat, ensure and those types of drinks will keep you going, they may not taste the best but there full of all the good stuff(vitamins, minerals etc)  Jello, pudding and so on, its just a few days you'll make it through.  I can't help you with the anesthesia I've never had it but others here can help you.  I've gone months on liquids before and I'm still alive and kickin!!  Don't worry about the good diet thing just down a few cans of ensure and eat what you can, it's only a few days, week max.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm