Re: [IP] Panic Room

there a girl(about 12?) with diabetes, they never actually say she has diabetes though, she needs a glucagon shot in the middle of the movie and a robber has to give her the shot.  I thought it was pretty accurate as far as the diabetes goes though, I know there was a lot of talk on here saying the movie was misleading but I thought it was ok for Hollywood!

oh well!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm