[IP] wisdom teeth

i've got an appointment at the dentist next week, and there is a possibility that i may have to
get my wisdom teeth removed (they're growing in weird and now they are bothering me). my sister
just got hers taken out, and she spent the next couple of days sleeping all the time and eating
only liquid food and ramen. how can i deal with this as a diabetic?? especially the eating
part--ramen and carnation instant breakfast are not exactly conducive to a good diet. also, what
about anesthesia? i've never been under anesthesia of any kind before. it doesn't worry me too
much, though, after having read about other types of procedures on the list-- what i'm more
worried about is what/how i can eat for those first couple of days without teeth. anyone got any

Do you Yahoo!?