re:[IP] New Cozmo up and running

>>From: email @ redacted

Subject: [IP] New Cozmo up and running

After 5 yeqrs with a MM 507, I've got my new Cozmo, and it is up and

running smoothly. Nice little lightweight pump with no problems

after 48 hours *S* I'd be happy to answer any questions about it if

there are any. It has a very convenient touch bolus button on the

side. Still looking for something to complain about :-)

- -wayne>>

I'd like to hear continued reports on how it is doing, how you are liking
and specifics about how it works.

thanks for sharing Wayne.

Faith & SweetiePie, her mighty blue dtron
diabetic for 21+ years and glad to be here
pumping since 08-00