Re: [IP] Glucagon Kits

My first glucogon kit in 1996 came in the cardboard box, but since around
1999 all of my kits have come in the red hard case.
----- Original Message -----
From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 5:22 PM
Subject: [IP] Glucagon Kits

I just watched Panic Room, which I thought was pretty good, didn't find
anything wrong or misleading about diabetes, but anyways.  The girl had a
glucagon kit in a red hard case, does anyone have one of these or was that
just a movie prop??  The only kits I've had come in a cardboard box and and
have the needle and the bottle separate in it.  If I could find one in a
case like that I'd buy one for when I'm on trips etc as it would be
convinient to carry.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm