From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2002 1:17 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re:Change battery now!!

I don't believe this would be possible unless you want to use up TWICE the
batteries - in order to keep the data you need it running.
If you have a pump with the problem that it might lose it's info isn't it
just easier to keep the data in your log book so that you can reprogram it?
Or even put it on a "sticky" not and tape it to the pump itself.

Linda & Dax