RE: [IP] Glucagon Kits

Our glucagon kits have always come with a red hard case. I keep one at my daughter's school & at home.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 3:22 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Glucagon Kits

I just watched Panic Room, which I thought was pretty good, didn't find anything wrong or misleading about diabetes, but anyways.  The girl had a glucagon kit in a red hard case, does anyone have one of these or was that just a movie prop??  The only kits I've had come in a cardboard box and and have the needle and the bottle separate in it.  If I could find one in a case like that I'd buy one for when I'm on trips etc as it would be convinient to carry.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm