Re: [IP] Pulling a pump?

An interesting thread.  My own opinion is that instead of pulling someone's
pump that we work with her (if she is interested in our input)

Before I got serious about managing my blood sugars, my 30 day average was
289 and my A1C was 10.4.  I wonder if anyone would have suggested that my
insulin and syringes be taken away?

Now, my average is 134.  I'm still working for tighter control.  But the
fact is, I had to make up my own mind that control was important enough to
work at.