[IP] Glucagon Kits

I just watched Panic Room, which I thought was pretty good, didn't find anything wrong or misleading about diabetes, but anyways.  The girl had a glucagon kit in a red hard case, does anyone have one of these or was that just a movie prop??  The only kits I've had come in a cardboard box and and have the needle and the bottle separate in it.  If I could find one in a case like that I'd buy one for when I'm on trips etc as it would be convinient to carry.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm