Re: [IP] What supplies do you carry with you?

Hi Kristen

I am a newbie of three days.  I carry my test kit and backup insulin and
syringes.

Naturally I was on the road when I ran out of insulin in my cartridge.
Luckily,  I was on the way home and was changed out in less than 45 minutes.

So, like you, I will be looking forward to answers on this thread.

Chris <aka Paperback Writer> and his pump Julian