Re: [IP] Paradigm alarm on New Years Eve

My husband and I used loaner pumps with saline just before my daughter went on the pump.  That happened with his twice.  He called Minimed and they told him to give it to the rep - it needed to go in for servicing, something was wrong with it.
I'd call them!
Susan, Mom to Madeline 7 dx'd 7/23/99, pumping with a Paradigm 12/19/02

cwdMail is brought to you by Children with Diabetes http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com