Re: [IP] Paradigm alarm on New Years Eve

Nope, nothing strange with my paradigm.  Have no Idea why it would do that, you can call just to check up on things.  My trainer told me to call MM about my pump not sirening they last low battery alarm I had it just went to CHANGE BATTERY NOW in the middle of the night, she wants me to just let them know and see why it didn't siren.  I suppose I should call.

If you call late at night it may save you some time on hold??  not sure but would think so.  Hope your pump is working fine now!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm