Re: RE: [IP] Freestyle Meter

Can you not just keep one on you?  I have a meter at home, in the car, at work and for travel - and I keep it in my purse!  It goes where I go so I always have it with me.  I do have a back up meter at home in my drawer and it only gets used when my batteries die.  I would think 4 meters would be more of a hassle, having to keep track of which one had the low battery, how many strips are with each meter and on and on.
I see that your a guy, at least I assume steve is a male, but do you not have a brief case or coat pocket or somewhere to keep your meter?

If you really want 4 you'll either have to buy them or wait for a give away.  By the way, wouldn't leaving it in the car damage it?  with the heat and cold and all, up here it would only work for like 4 months of the year with out giving a too cold or too hot message .

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm