[IP] The Amigo Insulin Pump vs. The Cozmo

Hi All,

Someone told me that one of the new insulin pumps can actually give people talking reminders.  The person said it is either the Cozmo or the Amigo.  I can't seem to find information that either of these pumps has this feature.  Does anyone know?

Also, is anyone waiting for the Amigo?  It comes out next month.