[IP] Paradigm alarm on New Years Eve

At midnight on New Years Eve I got a rally weird alarm message on my
Paradigm.  It said to call for assistance and to hit esc. act to clear alarm.
 When I cleared the alarm, it gave me a low battery alarm.  I cleared that
alarm and changed the battery immediately.  I then had to rewind and set it
up again along with all the other settings, the memory had cleared itself
out.  Not sure why it did this, but have not had any problems prior to this
or since.

Did anyone else have this problem?