Re: [IP] What supplies do you carry with you?

I carry an infusion set, reservior, batteries and a humalog cartridge(not bottle), I have it all in the little blue pouch MM sent with pump, it fits it all and has room to spare.  I just toss it in my purse and its there if I ever need it.  Now It does get squished a little so I check on it regularily to make sure its not opended or ruined in anyway.  I of course also have my tester but keep that separate as I actually use it regularly.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm